Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Day One

Ok, time to shake that butter off those buns!

I have had great success before with tracking my excercise online so here I go again!

I am single again and it's time to work it and get fit!

Starting off this morning with 15 squats.

10:11 Update

Did up 46 stairs then across the building and back down 46 stairs

Also took my weight loss herbs, I am feelin the boost from the Burner!

Hooya!

10:17 update

Wouldn't you know it, the day I start to try and get fit is the day the boss brings in cinnamon buns and goodies. I avoided them so far but I will let myself have half of one after lunch.

I am not planning to diet anyway, it is the wrong time of year for that. I am going to exercise and try to eat fairly sensibly and take my weight loss herbs faithfully.

No comments: