Thursday, December 7, 2006

Day Two

Feelin' pretty good on day 2, besides some emotional bullshit to do with my ex but whatever, it is nothing new and that is why I left his sorry ass anyhow.

Last night I did 10 more squats, plus some leg lifts 80 to be precise, then 15 wall pushups and also I had my weightloss tea. Oh and I did 15 more squats at work in the afternoon too.

This morning I had my supplements and a yogurt tube and a big glass of water. I am going to aim for 8 glasses today.

I am going to go do 10 squats and 60 leg lifts now too.


Update 11:01am

Went for a couple laps around the inside of the building again today and so I did 184 stairs.

I am going to take my weight loss supplements at lunch and also a fiber drink that should help. I am going to take it twice a day at lunch and dinner.

I am on my 3rd glass of water, better chug chug chug. . .

Update 3:30pm

Now on my 6th glass of water ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gonna do 10 squats and 20 leg lifts



Totals:

Squats:60

Stairs:276
Leg Lifts:140

Wall Pushups: 15

No comments: