Friday, December 8, 2006

Day Three

Oh me!
(Rhymes with day 3)

Anyways, I hit my head last night somehow so that should explain the dain bramage. . .

I am still going to be good today, I took my supplements and I am having a breakfast shake too. I am miraculously not hung over seeing as I was so hammered last night. (Carmy and her jug of wine, evil temptress!)

Anyways, I will do 10 squats and 60 leg lifts after my break too but I will add it all up later, can't do math right now, unless obliged for work purposes.

This weekend will be busy but fun, Ren is coming over for some nip/tuck episodes that I have recorded, I have spanikopita and gouda, mmm

I want to start Daniel's homemade snowglobes with him, or at least do the shopping.

And we have xmas potluck here and I am baking sugar cookies, mmmmmm

And also it is Ryan's 25th birthday party on Saturday night, hooray!

Just spilled water all over my desk, luckilly not on anything important :S (3rd time this week)



No comments: