Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Days 4-5-6 and 7

Well I have been a lazy poster but I have been not doing too bad considering the season.

Yesterday I did my supplements and fiber drink even though we had a huge horker potluck here at work. I even had my breakfast shake, chocolate.

Today I had vanilla and I took my morning supplements and I have my lunch ones all ready to take in 15 mins. I packed leftover rice dish from dinner last night and I also will have my fiber drink b4 lunch.

I went and did 15 squats, 15 Wall Pushups and 50 Leg lifts. I will add my tally up



Woo Hoo!!!

VEGAS IN 2 DAYS!!!

Also I am on my 3rd glass of water, it helps fend off the cravings which is good since there are lots of goodies here.

Update 2:08pm
I did another set so now I will change the totals again. . . Oh and I am now on glass 6 of water

Squats:100
Stairs:276
Leg Lifts:300
Wall Pushups: 45


No comments: